All Images Print
Appendix 1 - List of equipment - Bavaria 46
|This fine Bavaria 46 has now found its new owners. She will leave Denmark for Poland within a couple of days. We wish her new owners all the best!|
Bavaria 46 Cruiser - From first owner with many original upgrades in a rarely seen good condition.
|Should you require more information in English regarding this object, please contact responsible agent: Michael Staufeldt, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +45 21 48 88 80
Bavaria 46 is very close to the ideal family cruising boat having a very thought through design. This model in particular is extraordinary popular and has turned out to become one of Bavarias best sellers. The Bavaria design team has developed a hull shape with excellent sailing abilities without compromising the comfort below deck. Bavaria 46 sails smoothly for sail as well as under motor power. This model was delivered in the deep keel version generating even better stability and has the larger VP D2 engine with the turbo generating 75 HP.
The boat has a really large cockpit with sufficient space for the entire crew sitting in comfort. Twin wheel steering making it easy to move around when you need to move away from the steering position as well as it creates easy access to the bathing platform when at anchor. Below deck you are met with the airy atmosphere created by the design team at Bavaria with an amble mix of light and wood. The seating around the saloon table has room for the entire crew sitting in comfort being in close contact with the cook at the opposit full lenght pantry.
This version is the classic version with a total of four cabins with a giant forward owners cabin. There are two heads both with showers.
The owner has had the boat from new and kept it in a very good condition. Upon delivery the boat was delivered with a number of updates and when the owner was away abroad on a 4 year assignment, the boat was kept in a heated storage at Vindö. This means, that this boat has in fact only been in the water for ten seasons. The owner has kept the boat updated with a number of updates including a new bowthruster, new sprayhood, new cockpittent, boom cover, new upholstry and a new furling genoa.
All in all a very comprehensive family boat capable of all you need, also in case you are dreaming about taking her for a long voyage!
- Loa 14,20 m
- Lwl: 12,20 m
- Beam: 4,35 m
- Draft:2,05 m
- Displacement: Approx 11.000 kg
- Keel weight: Approx 3200 kg
- Water Tank 1: 210 l
- Water Tank 2: 250 l
- Fuel: 210 l
- Designer: JJ/Bavaria
- Engine: Volvo D2-75 (Saildrive) only 1141 hours
- Classic 4 Cabin 2 heads Layout (full double berth cabin fwd) :
· Deep lead keel
· Volvo 3 bladed folding Propeller
· Gas Rod Kicker
· 25kg Delta Anchor and 60m chain
· Fourth 140AH Battery
· Upgrade to D2-75 Engine (standard was D2-55)
· Additional Shower with pump out in Fwd. Heads
· Bow Thruster SP75
· Raynav 300 GPS
· Stereo with CD player
· Waterproof Cockpit Speakers
· Cockpit side Spray Dodgers
· Additional Masthead All round White light (for anchor)
· Additional Masthead Tricolor (Standard nav lights at deck level)
· DSC VHF
· AIS receiver connected to Standard Horizon Chart plotter at Helm
· Eberpacher D5Lc diesel heater with additional outlets (one in wet locker)
· Selden mast stowing Spinnaker pole
· Hull Bonded Anode
· Upgraded fire extinguisher in engine compartment
· Covers for both wheels and Cockpit table
For full detail equipment list and owners comments, please download the PDF file above.
(More pictures to be uploaded soon)